SALES REMAIN OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY WITH ALL PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES IN PLACE.
Air Conditioning,Central Locking,Electric Windows,Cruise Control,Fog Lamps,Privacy Glass,Multi-function steering wheel,Roof Rails,Satellite Navigation,Parking Sensors,Bluetooth,EBD,Isofix,Stop/Start Button.
The Superb is one of the outstanding value-for-money cars on the market. It is huge with a massive cabin and boot. And the level of standard equipment wipes the rivals clear off the pitch. The cleverly designed dual tailgate technically makes it both a hatchback and a saloon. It has such a long wheelbase that the cabin has limousine-style leg room. They didn’t spare on the cabin – it is large and comfortable with some lovely touches. And, after all that, it drives like a big, solid car with an excellent chassis. The Superb is the sort of car that you could own for 10 years because it has the build quality and the engines are excellent. Superb package, you might say.
Look Out For
• The Columbus satnav is said to be susceptible to failure
What we like
• Has a very clever dual tailgate, giving it saloon and hatchback capabilities
• It has a hugely spacious cabin which is well-laid out and comfortable
• There are some excellent versions, including the Greenline model
• There’s plenty of equipment as standard
• Running costs are low
What we dont like
• The size of the Superb can make parking a little bit tricky