It has been a few years since SEAT were involved in the City Car segment, so the new Mii is a return to form. A super little car that has a distinctive look and character about it. It’s based on the Volkswagen up! but undercuts the VW on price and running costs. The little hatch also has a lovely interior and is extremely comfortable. There’s plenty of room considering that this is a city car and there’s good space in the boot. It is well kitted out and has scored impressively in the Euro NCAP safety test. The design of the interior is excellent; everything feels tough and durable. There are some nice little design features which really add to the car’s colourful character. In terms of driving, the Mii is quick and agile around town and is inexpensive to run. Here’s a car that is fun to drive, handles nicely and regardless of road conditions is always comfortable.
Look Out For
• According to an online forum the gearbox can get quite noisy at times
What we like
• Classy and smart interior
• Reasonably priced and fairly reasonable to keep on the road
• Plenty of standard kit and safety features on board
• Identical to the Volkswagen up! except it’s less expensive