POA...AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY IN APRIL
Air Conditioning,Central Locking,CD Player,Electric Windows,Alloy Wheels,Cruise Control,Electric Mirrors,Fog Lamps,Sports Seats,Automatic Wipers,Automatic Lights,Centre Armrest,Multi-function steering wheel,Roof Rails,Traction Control,Multiple Air Bags,Parking Sensors,Isofix.
It’s being touted as Seat’s finest work to date, and the most powerful car they’ve produced. The Cupra is a phenomenal drive. Yet for a small car it is quite practical; there’s enough space in the cabin to seat five, with decent head room, and the boot, despite not being the biggest in class, can still hold a fair amount. The cabin design really is something special, the seats are comfortable, there’s lots of high quality material used along the doors, and the centre console and dashboard have some innovative design features. There’s plenty of spec even in the entry-level model. As good looking and well-built as it might be, you will be drawn to the performance as soon as you sit behind the wheel. It’s one of the best small cars you’re likely to drive - and is fun. The sharp handling, balanced steering, and forgiving ride make it one of the best drives. The engines are excellent and are surprisingly efficient in terms of fuel usage and CO2 emissions.
Look Out For
• There’s a lot of kit in this car, check that it all works as it should
What we like
• Being touted as the most powerful Seat car has produced
• Comes with the XDS system with limited slip differential
• Enjoyable, strong performance, one of the best in class
• Fine looking car; a real head turner
What we dont like
• Boot space could be a bit bigger; there are larger in class