Info Not Available
Air Conditioning,Central Locking,Electric Windows,Alloy Wheels,Electric Mirrors,Fog Lamps,Immobiliser,Automatic Lights,Multi-function steering wheel,Traction Control,Multiple Air Bags,Isofix,Manufacturer Warranty,2 Keys.
Long a staple of young Irish drivers starting out with their own car, the Ibiza has improved significantly over the years. This generation gets a more modern, sporty and sleek styling on the outside. It no longer has the curves of the previous model; it now has contoured lines giving it a far sharper profile. There was more than just a change in appearance with the Ibiza. The drive, and even the quality and design of the cabin, has been given an upgrade. The cabin is full of soft-touch materials and trims, and boasts plenty of head room. Instruments are simply and cleanly laid out. On the road the Ibiza has always been one of the better cars to drive. The older generations make great first-time cars. Little wonder it is a strong seller on the used car market. It handles well, has a good feel to the steering and overall feels like a well-co-ordinated piece of work. It doesn’t cost a fortune to buy or run either.
Look Out For
• There were some reports of high oil consumption early on
What we like
• Interior is spacious and feels well-built
• Has attractive, distinctive, and understated styling
• There’s a generous amount of standard kit and safety features
• The engines available are efficient and inexpensive to run
What we dont like
• It can get noisy in the cabin when driving at high speeds